Monday, May 5, 2008

wow, so now that it's been about half a year since I last posted anything I don't really know what to write. Life is crazy. Right now I'm laying on my floor on my stomach because my back went out today. I was stretching before a track workout and BAM! Oh well, I guess this is all a journey. God knows what he's doing.
Track has been pretty intense so far. I have been running the 3200 meters which is approximately equal to two miles. My best time is 10:21. That's decent but not great. I've got a lot of improvement to go. I've got Conference on Thursday so we'll see how everything pans out. I'm sure there is way more that I could say but I can't really think right now.
At least you guys know I'm still alive though right Lisa and Aunt Cathy

2 comments:

NotSuchACityGirl said...

Sorry, your back went out. I hope you feel better and can run without much pain. Good luck at Conference! See you Friday :)

Heather Stevens said...

I didn't know you blogged!!